Shopping with Freshcargo.co.uk
You can Order Products in the following ways:
- online via this website
- by telephoning 0115-9794029
When you place an Order for a Product in any of the ways described above ("Order") you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details.
If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
Fresh Cargo may cancel any sale and not supply goods if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of goods at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the goods will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
The price for each Product is shown on freshcargo.co.uk and includes V.A.T at 20%.
We always try to make sure that the prices on freshcargo.co.uk, are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the goods in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify. For more information about our delivery charges for despatches to UK addresses can be found on our delivery information page.
Prices are quoted on freshcargo.co.uk in UK pounds
You must pay for your order before it is delivered and you can do so by credit card, debit card, gift voucher, cheque, or postal order.
If your delivery address is outside the UK and you Order online you must pay by credit card.
Credit Card & Debit Cards
- Orders may be processed online, or by telephone, using a credit or debit card (currently VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Delta and Switch/Solo) or via Paypal. We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your Order.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, when paying by credit/debit card your details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also carry out additional security checks to confirm it is you making the Order. In the event your card is declined please contact your card issuer to authorise the transaction.
- All Order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the Order differs.
Cheque or Postal Order
- In the UK, you may pay by cheque or postal Order if you wish.
- Please make cheques payable to Fresh Cargo Limited and remember to include postage. Please also send us a covering letter (Fresh Cargo 5G, Bestwood Business Park, Park Road, Bestwood Village, Nottingham NG8 6TQ) detailing your Order, cheque guarantee card number, guaranteed amount, expiry date, contact details and delivery address.
We try to keep freshcargo.com as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that particular product will always be available. If we can't supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
Fresh Cargo delivers to destinations inside the UK.
You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details. For more information about our delivery charges for despatches to UK addresses can be found on our delivery information page.
If your Order is made online but you do not pay by credit card or if you order in any other way, please contact us for details of the delivery charges prior to ordering.
Fresh Cargo offers three delivery services and this is dependent on weight and value of the purchase. For Mainland UK addresses we offer 1st Class Delivery (2-4 days) or UPS courier service. Next day delivery services are offered via Royal mail. Please see the delivery information page for further details.
Our couriers require a signature and operate between 9am and 5pm on weekdays, so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your order between these hours.
We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on freshcargo.co.uk but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery
If the goods are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone 0115-9794029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try and ensure that you receive your order, as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid.
Please note that while items sent by Royal Mail usually arrive within 2-4 days, Royal Mail stipulate that only items still not delivered after 15 working days can be officially classified as lost.
Please Order from Fresh Cargo with enough time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as Fresh Cargo cannot be responsible for this.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Copyright and Trade Marks
Fresh Cargo does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
The copyright in freshcargo.co.uk and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the freshcargo.co.uk web site is owned by, or licensed to Fresh Cargo, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of Freshcargo.co.uk, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
You may use freshcargo.co.uk for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print portions of freshcargo.co.uk for the sole purpose of placing Orders. The materials on freshcargo.co.uk may not be used for any other purpose.
Fresh Cargo, freshcargo.co.uk and our logos are trade names or trade marks of Fresh Cargo and may not be used by anyone else without our express permission. We have applied for a registered trademark in the name "Fresh Cargo" and we are also the owners of unregistered trade mark rights in them.
However, Fresh Cargo does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands featured on freshcargo.co.uk belong to their respective owners.
Privacy and Data Policy
Fresh Cargo is registered with the Information Commissioner in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
Further details can be found on our refunds and returns page.
Fresh Cargo Responsibilities
Fresh Cargo has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the Products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on freshcargo.co.uk or contact us for exact sizes.
Fresh Cargo shall insure ordered products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered Products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
Fresh Cargo will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
Because of the nature of the Internet Fresh Cargo provides and maintains freshcargo.co.uk on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of freshcargo.co.uk will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use freshcargo.co.uk in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse freshcargo.co.uk for any loss or damage caused as a result.
These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit Fresh Cargo liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
Fresh Cargo will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your goods carefully. Fresh Cargo is not involved in the manufacture of lighting and homeware and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturer's guidelines. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Fresh Cargo excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Fresh Cargo and Fresh Cargo shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on freshcargo.co.uk;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating freshcargo.co.uk;
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of freshcargo.co.uk or any goods purchased through freshcargo.co.uk;
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the freshcargo.co.uk web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading freshcargo.co.uk, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from freshcargo.co.uk
- or its licensees and affiliates;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which freshcargo.co.uk link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
Fresh Cargo may change or withdraw any part of freshcargo.co.uk, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
Fresh Cargo may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of freshcargo.co.uk upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
Termination shall be without prejudice to Fresh Cargo's other rights.
Fresh Cargo acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
If Fresh Cargo does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Fresh Cargo option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and Fresh Cargo and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
Since we are principally aiming Freshcargo.co.uk at the UK market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
Use of Fresh Cargo and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you would like help when ordering, information about a product, a request for a product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at email@example.com
You can also contact us:
- By post at Fresh Cargo, Unit 5G, Bestwood Business Park, Park Road, Bestwood Village, Nottingham, NG6 8TQ
- By fax to 0115-954-1232;
- By telephoning 0115-9794029 between the office hours of 9am and 5:30pm GMT.